Monday, January 5, 2015

Purpose of this blog

I got the inspiration for this blog from my wife. After meeting several people during past 13 years (during my adulthood), I came to realize that I should have one place in my life where I can record (or dump) what's swimming in my head; thoughts & opinions regarding general social events happening around me and the world.

I love to share what I read; articles on current affairs, sports, business, and general. But, instead of forcing them on my friends & family through my personal Facebook wall, why don't I simply dump them in a separate place and link to them, if and when I really like to share them, on Facebook & Twitter. This may also help me in spreading my message to a wider group of people than my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment